Sunday, February 4, 2007

Nightlife

Last night was the annual winter welcome back party. Imagine a grade school sock-hop with a DJ in the school gym, only add beer and gorgeous women. Again, I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures, but it was much more fun than I remember a sock-hop to be. It was fun to talk to some of the full time Danish students, but it is hard enough to try and talk with someone when the music is loud, let alone their thick accents.
At about 2:00, the school kicked us out, so the party continued into downtown Sonderborg. When we walked into the "Buddy Holly" pub, everyone was up on tables dancing to Greece Lightning (did I mention they love that music over here?) After that excitment, we walked across the street to "Penny Lane," another pub, and they were all dancing to the Packer Hey song... they love the strangest music here.

No comments: