Sunday, February 4, 2007

Jogging in the Flensborg Fjord


In preparation for the Broloppet Marathon in Juni (June), I decided to take in some of the scenery and go for a Søndag (Sunday) jog. About two minutes from Handelskollegiet (where I live), is the Flensborg Fjord! Even on a cloudy day, the trails around the Fjord are beautiful, and there are parks along the way. Everything here is green, and the temperature is 9 degrees (48 Fahrenheit)... perfect for marathon training. I think everyone trying to get in shape should come here, as it is a pleasure to go out running when the scenery is so beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ben it's 10 below and we're chipping our water here. Bring me back a rock from a Fjord. Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben - We are enjoying all your posts. Thanks for keeping us in tune with all the Danish beauty - girls in particular. We had our first skype conver with Colin - was great. Enjoy your trip - The Gillinghams

Scott said...

Just want you to know that whenever I read this headline I'm pronouncing it "yog-ging." Stay classy, Sonderborg.