Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prague (Part 1)



How dare you force me to try and describe about Prague... see for yourself and look at the pictures here.

If you don't believe me... come here for $433 round trip and I'll prove you this is the best city since Dublin (aka the second city I've seen...) Meet me in Old Town and I'll prove it (ask me why it's good... I'll give you my 9,546,9832 minute explanation and we can go from there!)

We saw a ballet in the Prague National Theatre, (Mozart? Mozart!) We saw the Jewish Ghettos, and that was just in the first day! I'll let you know the rest of what i see in the next 3 days i have in Prague!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
70 pictures, way to go! Looks like you're having fun. Mom says hi.
Dad

Scott said...

OK, this is just starting to get cruel. I'm sitting here stateside, thinking about having to go to work tomorrow, and you are in an awesome city! No fair...

Unknown said...

Hey Ben wassup!,

This is your former co James from Marquette U!

I have been tryin to contact you via your marquette account but to my dismay- u have not responded.

But anyway- you "DOUBLE DOG DARED" Me to come out there and guess what... I will be coming to visit you on March 10th! Im soooooo excited. Check your MU email- I sent you a complete itinerary w/ my travel info. See you soon!

James