Monday, January 29, 2007

Prague (Part 2)

Saw the Kafka Museum today, which was sombre, but interesting. It has rained almost all day, but I managed to cover the final one square mile in Prague that I haven't seen in the last three days I have been here. Whilst a beautiful city, I can't wait to get home (Sonderborg) and meet my Danish homies. I also managed to snap a few pics of the Swedish Embasy, which has no meaning now, but may one day hold my dual citizenship.

The hostel environment is much different from the 5 star hotel Jon and I stayed in to begin the trip, but i have had the chance to meet some people from all over the world. I spent most of the day with two girls from St. Olaf's College.

I think the rain is letting up, so i'm back out and at it!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Wow, you're in Europe for a few days and you're already hanging out with two ladies! I spent 5 years in college and could barely work up the courage to ask a girl to borrow a pencil in class.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben - I am so glad your dad keeps me up to speed on you and Rach! How else would I know you are out of the country??!! You have the greatest life - don't ever take that for granted! And now I know that Colin is in China as well! Let me know how I can email him or leave him a comment - take good care - I'll be watching your trip! (oh, I mean, semester of study!! right!) Tammy Foerster