Wednesday, May 9, 2007

ATRs: Which Swedish Princess Should I Marry?


So the Swedish Royal Family is in Copenhagen for a few days, and this brings up a question that has gone unanswered for far too long... which member of the Swedish Royal Family should I marry?

On the one hand, Princess Victoria is the Heir to the Swedish Kingdom... On the other hand, Princess Madeleine is The Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland. Do I want an entire kingdom, or just a couple provinces to look after? Either one would mother beautiful Swedish babies, so that's a moot point... Both are collegiately educated: Princess Victoria is a Yale girl, whilst Princess Madeleine a U of Stockholm girl...

I've been loosing sleep over this... I could really use some feedback from the readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you can turn down a beatiful blond princess...

Anonymous said...

I'd be mad for Madeleine!

Anonymous said...

OK - Ben here is my take - both are older than you, but you are extremely mature for your age. Well sometimes! Victoria is a dog lover? Not sure she would like your cat? And she is a bee keeper....I remember hearing you and Colin scream like girls over a bee buzzing you both! I vote for Madeline - she's a skier!

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Madeleine likes horses -- do you have enough Euros left to buy some oats? That's your in!