Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm Learnding


Nothing much to report here, as I have reported back to the school world. Back on the MU front, I have received notice of what credits I will get from being here: MANA181, ECON156, ENTP151, FINA181, BULA127. This leaves me with 24 credits left to take once/if I return to Marquette, which means I should be able to coast my way into the real world. I have really begun to value my American education, because the schooling is not nearly as grueling and rewarding in Denmark. It is painful to realize how much we really cover back home compared to the depth here. I can see why there are so many international students in the US, as the education received there really is better ($24,000 vs. free better... that is debatable). You do get what you pay for. That being said, one would be stupid not to take advantage of going abroad for a semester to learn about themselves and the rest of the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wise man and almost worth the $24,000 investment! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Ben - The advantage of studying abroad - Priceless! I love living through you and Colin - Your pictures are great and love hearing about all your adventures!
Travel Safely!
Colin's Mom