Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What would you bring? (ATR's)



Unbeknown to the packing supervisor (my mom), I plan on taking out two of the unnecessary changes of underwear and replace them with an item of your choosing. Practicality would be nice, but when have I ever been practical at the expense of humor? If it fits in my luggage, and I decide to bring your item, I promise to take a picture in front of the European monument of your choice with that item and send a personally autographed copy of the photo! Also... general packing tips are required to make all this stuff fit... like this video:


Hurry and send in your items... I leave in just 40 hours!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about one of my turtles. They will travel well!

Scott said...

Pretty darn sure you can't take animals into a foreign country. I say you go with a Wii.

benallenallen said...

If you could produce a Wii in the next 23 hrs, i would be glad to bring it along!

Scott said...

Oooh...or a Rocket Grill!

Anonymous said...

object: any color lace/satin nightgown/panties

European monument of my choice: a Roman Catholic Church of your choosing

Anonymous said...

a bomb.

or

a teddy bear.

and a duck of some sort.

Anonymous said...

Ben-jammin,
I applaud the exclusion of those unnecessary undergarments (sorry Vicki). Designated outfits only! Uncle Drb